I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

09 January 2005

Rant of the Apple


~~~~Blah

What a do-nothing day! I woke up at 10:30 but stayed in bed because Muppet's Treasure Island was on tv! Then I barely got dressed (I did change into jeans but I still have one of my boyfriend's shirts on... they're what I wear to bed). I've read, watched tv, and sat on the computer. Right now I'm debating about buying the Wicked CD from iTunes. I still have $20.07 left from the holidays and I've kind run out of music I want. I think I'll wait though. You never know what might spring up. For instance, I have no intention of seeing that new movie Elektra. But, I saw a promotion for the album to the movie and it has new Evanescence and Jet songs. I got a Sam Goody gift card from an aunt in December and I think I'll use it for that.

Do you like my mouse today? He has no face... *tee-hee* That amuses me for some reason... don't ask why. I think I'll go through my cd's and see if there are any other songs I want to put on my iPod mini. Andrew thinks I'm apple obsessed now and I was beginning to think he may be right but I changed my mind again. See, the last time I went to the apple store I was looking at laptops and I absolutley fell in love with the 12'' one. It was so small and cute! And the more I thought about it the more I thought it'd be perfect for college next year. But then yesterday I was at the high school for the Speech and Debate tournament and I had moved an iMac to the booth for my enjoyment during the slow parts of the tournament and it and I did not get along. First, I tried to install iTunes onto witht the disk my iPod mini came with. I couldn't figure it out! I asumed it was just because I only install programs onto PC's and I just didn't know how to. No biggy. So I went online to just download it. The iMac wouldn't let me download iTunes... an apple application! So I tried to download Snood. That didn't work either! I just kept getting errors and the internet would shut down or I'd download this file with no application to run it on. Now, I'm back to hating apples. They might have been on the right track with their music devices but their computers are terrible! I love PC's, I love them, I love them...

I hope I haven't offended anyone who is obsessed with apples but they don't like me and I don't like them and I don't think this relationship will change anytime soon!

0 Free for All: