I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

28 November 2004

The Best Birthday Ever


~~~~Happy

I had the best birthday ever today and I'm not even 18 yet. Actually, my realy birthday is on Monday but Tom took me out for a "special suprise" today and it was better then any other birthday ever!

First Tom cam to get me around 10:30 with my present. He made me a hemp necklace! He knew I've wanted one for a while so he got his sister to show him how to make one and he did! It has 5 silver beads and it's absolutley perfect! Well, it's still a little rough and scratchy but it'll soften up soon. Then we drove to the nearest Panera Bread (sadly around an hour away) for lunch. I absolutley adore potato soup in a sourdough breadbowl! Then he took me up to the Cleveland Art Museum because I love to spend hours just looking at all the artworks... plus they have an Egyptian section! *yay* After spending all day there we went to the BEST sushi restaurant ever. I mean this sushi was to die for. When I told Chanda all about it she said: "nothing says I love you like a plate of dead fish"... I don't care it was still good!

After I got home my parents gave me my mini iPod (I'm putting songs onto it right now) and I hung out with Billy for a while. It was a very good day all-in-all.

Sadly I have to work tomorrow... the nutcracker starts on Monday and we have to get all the misc. stuff into the PAC tomorrow. Joy and Rapture. Chanda said she'll stop by to give me my birthday present sometime so at least I'll have that to look forward to... and a nice fat paycheck... *sigh* sounds good!

~Elentári

0 Free for All: