I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

30 November 2004

If The Week Keeps Progressing


~~~~Feeling Better

This weekend started out real bad but it's progressivly getting better. Ironically it's getting better the further away from my birthday. Monday was the worse and that was my birthday. Today was better. Not only did Nutcracker run more smoothly and less stressfully but Billy wasn't there to make me feel bad so it worked out pretty well. See, yesterday I asked him to show because I knew we needed him but before I got there he was informed by some jackass parent that he was neither wanted or needed. I'm so pissed off! I know it's just because he has crazy dreadlocked hair and he himself is just abnormally hairy for an 18 year old boy. Oooh! I'm just mad thinking about it! That's the thing I hate the most about people in the Nutcracker, they're so narrow-minded. There are the occasional alright group but it's all the parents there that just piss me off! I know I shouldn't work it to stand up for what I believe in but I need the money and they feed you... it's just too hard to pass up. I am gonna just leave tomorrow and hang out with Billy. I know that'll put a big burdon on Micah but if he doesn't seem to mind I'll do it. I probably should be doing what my little mouse is doing... sleeping. But I'm not and I don't plan on doing that any time soon. I'm still trying to get stupid nutcracker songs outta my head... *cranks up the Evanescence* It just won't go away!!!

0 Free for All: