I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

23 October 2004

Wrapped in a Cleveland Indians Blanket on Tom

That sounds dirty...

~~~~Happy

So anywhoo, what I'm really doing is sitting on Tom's lap while I type this blog... say 'hi, Tom'...

(tom:) I am trying to type around elentari, amd it sort of works, but i may have a few typos. and now, back to ELENTARI!!!!

Anywhoo...

We made sushi tonight... big bomb. The rice was really sticky and got everywhere. The recipie required a vinegar, sugar, and salt mixture and I think we added too much salt because it tasted terrible. I also have a lot of respect for the guy who makes the sushi at Buehlers now because that's VERY hard to do! And don't worry folks, we didn't even attempt to use raw fish... we struggled enough with the avacado, cucumber, and carrots. Let's just say I'll be buying my sushi from now on...and, back to Tom!

There is a lion sitting on my computer.

-Elentari and Tom

0 Free for All: