I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

25 October 2004

Killing Time


~~~~Hungry

Here I am sitting in study hall in Vinions room killing some time. As my little mouse friend indicates I'm hungry but I'm ammending this problem currently since I'm stuffing my face with macaroni and cheese.... *yum* So I know Study Halls should probably be used for, well, studying but I've finished all my homework and there really isn't anything else for me to do. I could just live off of mac-n-cheese, really I could.

My band auditions are tonight and I can't help it but I'm nervous. I've gone through all my scales and practiced the songs a ton but I can't help just wishing I didn't have to audition at all. I should't have those thoughts though because thinking them will just make auditioning that much worse. I have speech and drama after school until 6:00 then my audition's at 7:17 (to be exact). So I have any hour after my extracurriculars to do some last minute rehearsing. I always do that... it helps me feel warmed up for the audition. I just hope my low C and high B and C come out okay. Other then that it's just the fear of playing in that big room infront of two people that's intimidating me.

Mr. P said he'd read my college essay today during rehearsal. I hope I did an okay job. I wrote it on "the day in the life of a Speechie." I thought it would be creative to write about an average Saturday at a Speech and Debate tournament. I don't know if that's what a college is really looking for in an essay... let's be honest I know NOTHING about the application process but with Emily in college and Katy in the process of applying I think Mr P will be a good mentor on the subject. I trust him seeing my "shit draft".

I think I'll move to do other exciting things during my studay hall. Maybe I'll read. Count of Monte Cristo? Good Book!

0 Free for All: