I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

18 September 2004

Tomorrow is Tom's Birthday


~~~~ Chipper

It may be tomorrow but he and I celebrated today. It was a really good day. Except for some reason he really wanted me to do his nails... okay. I dunno, it seems kinda weird to me. I mean, don't get me wrong the manicure and pedicure thing is cool... do I dare say metrosexual? Okay, my queer eye urge is gone. But then he wants his townails painted gold. I didn't even need to convince him or anything. Seemed a little weird to me but, whatever it's his birthday. Then he wanted his hair cut... big mistake! I was so scared I barely even cut it and I just gave up. I am no beautician! Never again unless the boy has a bowl haircut and I can just use that as a guide.

So after the makeover fiasco we went to Arby's for lunch then went to Goodwill to find him some "goth" clothes. He's in a public speaking class and his group is doing a song "goth-country" style. Don't ask, I can't explain. But we needed some black goth sutff. Couldn't really find anything though so we thought we'd just look for some country/cowboy stuff other places. I'm sure we'll figure something out sometime.

Then we went to the library and I got the Maroon 5 CD and the next book in my series. After that we went out to the OARDC and took pictures using the timer on his sister's camera. It was a really nice day and we took a walk in the woods too. Then we just went back to his house and read for a while. It was a really nice day. I don't think you could ask for a better birthday.

Carolyn called and it sounds like I'm doing stuff with Chanda and her tonight. I guess David is busy. I hope Chanda's feeling better about the Bloody Mary mess. Just in case, I'm wearing my Stitch shirt to brighten her mood. And the best part of this weekend? NO HOMEWORK!

Priceless.

1 Free for All:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the fall delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=photo collage maker 1.45 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg