I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

17 September 2004

I Feel So Helpless


~~~~Discontent

I feel horrible. For once in the history of the Wooster High School Drama Department it seemed like someone less favorable in the Mr. P. list was gonna get a lead. Chanda had two call backs and it had been narrowed down to her and a Katie for Bloody Mary. Things were going well until they made her sing pre-warm up. The worst part was they made her sing a song at the edge of her range. I don't think she'll get the part.

I feel so bad. She really, REALLY wanted Bloody Mary and now it won't happen. Chanda deserves Bloody Mary more then Katie deserves to breathe! Btw, don't feel bad for me at all... I'm a techie and my biggest problem in the show is to decide if I'm gonna be head of rail or sound.

So anywhoo, after school Chanda and I went back to her house and watched Star Wars... Hayden Christensen can make the worst problems better! But it still doesn't fix what happened. It's all Mrs. Gilbert's fault. The only kids she wants to give leads to are her choir kids. I wish the budget cuts would have kicked her to the curb. That reminds me... the teachers who did get fired were the newest teachers to the school system... anyone with senority got to stay. That makes me mad. They should have evaluated all the teachers and fired the ones who deserved to be fired... like Kilbreath and Gilbert and Melrose. Politics make me so mad!

I sorta blew Tom off today after school. I feel bad. I wanted to be with Chanda because she was obviously upset but Tom was there too and I kinda snapped at him to leave Chanda and me alone. Now that I'm thinking clearer I feel bad that I was that rude. I'll have to apologize to him. It's his birthday on Sunday and we're spending all of tomorrow together. I hope we have a good time.

I feel really tired all of a sudden. I sorta have a headache too. I just feel so bad for Chanda. She deserves Bloody Mary and more. She's worked hard for it and I hope Mr. P has some common sense and will give her the part.

0 Free for All: