I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

14 September 2004

Okay So Only Kidding About the Mood...

~~~~ Bored!
See, I'm kinda trying to be studious but I've gotten so bored I had to take a break. I have a big A.P. Biology test tomorrow and I already studied for Chapters 4 and 5 but I feel like I needed a break before I got back to it. After a while all the macromolecules and metabolic pathways just start to mesh.

So anywhoo, on the bright side that was the only homework I really had. I like this whole study hall thing and I regret not having one every year. Oh well. We had our first Speech practice today. Well, it was kinda just a meeting but we met our new coach, Ned. Mrs. Broda had to get a second job because her husband is going back to school so she just doesn't have time to coach. I'm gonna miss her.

Anways, Skye and I went to talk to Ned about our piece for this year and we told him we wanted to do comedy. He took one look at us and said he thought we could do either comedy or drama. I don't really want to do a dramatic piece but we'll see what he picks out. He said he thought I'd be a good pshyco. I guess that's just my first impression because Mrs. Broda gave me the pshyco part in Assassins last year and I played the overly-obsessed girlfriend when Carolyn was my partner.

The only problem with this analogy is that after Skye and I switched roles and she played the pshyco and I played the more timid one we won more. So maybe this pshyco personana doesn't fit me as well and people think! Ha! I'm not crazy after all!

Well, I guess I took a long enough break... back to the books (and Campbells Biology website!) Joy and rapture.

0 Free for All: