I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

25 September 2004

New Banner That I Love


~~~~Sleepy

What a day! What a week actually. It really did drag on. Nothing new or exciting really happened. South Pacific started. Chanda got Bloody Mary! But here's the thing, T.P. asked me to work some leadership stuff that Carolyn didn't want to. However, upon talking to both Storck and T.P. at the same time Storck decided to make himself technical director (understandable) and make the stagemanaging position a REAL stagemanaing position. That means she works with actors and stage hands. Storck then wanted to appoint me student director and assistant technical director. When Carolyn was told about this I have a feeling she threw a bit of a hissy fit and that all changed. Carolyn didn't want to handle the actors so she landed me with all the jobs she didn't want. So now I have to deal with the actors and she wants the technical work. Grrr, she's such a control freak! I hate that, just because you want to major in theatre doesn't make you more experienced or knowleddable then the rest of us now in high school. So, I mean whatever I do whatever and then go back to rail once the show starts. Storck said I could do sound for his spring class so I'm a little pissed but still content. All I have to say is if Carolyn starts to let her power go to her head I'll let Billy and Andy do whatever they want to do on the rail. I usually hold them back but just wait and see if she pisses me off...

So anyways, today was Tag Day... really you don't have to applaud. The good thing was I was a driver and Tom was my helper. That means not sitting around in a smelly, hot band uniform all morning. I also got to buy myself from coffee from Seatles! Yay! And afterward Tom and I went to Kaffee House for breakfast. Now I have absolutley nothing to do. I slept all afternoon and now I'm beginning to think about food... hungry... mmm. So anywhoo nothing else going on, probably gonna sleep some more. Pathetic, I know.

Here's the Banner I was talking about. Do you like it? I think it's amazing!

From Arwen Undomiel :: http://www.arwen-undomiel.com

0 Free for All: