I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

03 October 2004

So Much Time So Little To Do


~~~~Working

Strike that... reverse it!

...Anywhoo.

Yeah I really do have quite a bit to do today. I did a lot of nothing yesterday so I have to make it up today. There's an A.P. Bio. lab I need to finish and I think that just got easier cuz Carolyn's sending my all her labs from last year. Sweet! Well forget about being mad at her! I still kinda want to ask her why she had to say those things to Tom. Oh well, I think I waited to long to talk to her. Now I have to do my math and fill out this blue sheet for my guidance councler... the college stress has begun!

Today is Tom and my 2 year anniversary! *Throws confett* Celebrate! I better get started on the day... later dayz!

~Elentári

0 Free for All: