I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

04 September 2004

Tie my tubes I hate being and woman, and I miss my boy

I’m having the period from hell today. I hate being a woman. I’m not even sure if I really want children… why the hell do I have to put up with this? I took a bath, put on a heat pack, popped pills, and slept and it really took me like 4 hours to recover. I felt so bad because in the middle of this Dan called asking for Tom’s address (I’m embarrased to say I don’t actually know it) and not only did I not answer the phone but when my dad picked up the phone Dan thought it was an answering machiene and I can only imagine what happened! Dan is such a goof.

But I finally feel better now. I’m watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and that always puts me in a good mood. Except for the fact that I miss my boy…

Tom went camping this weekend and today when I was feeling absolutley misserable all I wanted was him there holding me :’( now I really miss him. I think we’re going on a “date, date” Monday so I have something to look forward to. See, we aren’t ones to do the dinner and a movie thing so when we do we make a big deal out of it. The Shakespeare Theatre is also back in October so we’ll be going to see a show soon, I’m really excitied.

Well, I should probably go eat something because I kinda skipped dinner and what I did eat today isn’t there anymore… I said I wasn’t feeling good!

0 Free for All: