I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

02 September 2004

Team Sports... I Don't Get Them!

“There is no ‘I’ in team… but there is an ‘I’ in win”
Wally wants me and Chanda to see him play in his soccer match tonight. I really have no desire to go… the only reason I go to football games is because I have to and the closest I ever got to playing a team sport was tennis… not much team there! So I’m just kinda waiting here until she comes because she was over at Montessori helping her mom set up for an openhouse tonight. I guess I can’t complain too much though… I had a relativley good day. First of all I got a 96% on my history quiz today… take that Kilbreathe! And I got to go to Muddy Waters after school… always makes me happy!!! *Yum* I had a soy mocha with a shot of irish cream, one of the better flavors. Kendra and I were talking today and she said they’re opening another Seattles down by the Papa Johns and Hospital. There’ll be no alcholic drinks so maybe I can work there! I guess it really doesn’t matter thought because I’ll be 18 in a little over two months. So yeah, the only thing I really have to look forward to tonight is ready an A.P. Bio chapter… Joy & Rapture.
Well, I just watched Chanda pull in so I better jet… as she hits the curb… That’s my Chanda!

0 Free for All: