I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

08 September 2004

It's Getting Hot in Here

Ok totally just kidding… that song is so old.

I’ve been trying to get some stuff on my blog but I’m so bad at this html coding. Like, I wanted to put a John Kerry sticker on my blog but I can’t figure it out. Tom can’t even do it. Which does make me feel better but it still doesn’t put pictures on my blog.

It’s really got hot in my computer room. It may be because it’s so small and the computer produces so much heat but it’s almost always hot in this room.

Anywhoo, I started a new computer game Monday. It’s the Lord of the Rings game and I’m sooo bad at it. I just want to play it so I can get to the part where I can play Merry. That’d be fun!

I had no homework tonight but I had to get up early and I need to get up early tomorrow. A.P. Bio’s becoming a real bitch and it’s only the third week of school. I really can’t wait for college.

Well, I’m gonna go take a shower so I don’t have to deal tomorrow morning (that means extra sleep-in time! *yay*). Is it only Wednesday? *groans*

}}}Added by Tom afterwards:

I figured it out, and heres one of my own ;-)

0 Free for All: