I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

05 August 2004

Which Homecoming Theme Do You Like Better?

I feel like I’ve done so much today. I went to Rookie Band camp and got some squadlings ready for their parents night tonight. Then I ran my puppy to the Groomers so now she’s all beautiful. After that I went to a local jeweler to get some necklace chains for some charms I want to start wearing. Then I got some coffee at Muddy Waters *yum* and went to Wal-Mart for some ultra important beauty items Finally I headed to some of the local department stores for my Mom’s birthday present. Her birthday is this Saturday and I found the cutest necklace and earring set for her. Then I also found some charms at home with my name & my puppy’s name (yes we’re that obsessed with our dog) that my mom doesn’t have a chain for. So I used one of the chains I bought for my charms on those charms and I’ll give them to her so she can finally wear the charms. Then when I got home I found my cousin at the door. He had some money that my aunt owed my mom. We started talking and he told me that he’s been talking to the speech coach about this year’s Homecoming (our Speech & Debate Team sponsors our Homecoming). She suggested a theme of “Space”. We were thinking that could be kinda cool but a lot of work to make it look impressive. Then, we came up with a “Beach” theme. That would be a lot easier to work with because we put on the show ‘Grease’ a couple years ago and we still have all the tropical props from the dance scene in PAC storage. So that solves a lot of the theme problems. Which one do you like better?

0 Free for All: