I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

06 August 2004

Has Anyone Ever Been to a Renaissance Fair?

Tomorrow Beth’s planning to take Garrett to the Renaissance Faire for his birthday. It’s like 2 hours away and the only people I know who are going are Brittany, Chanda, Beth, Garrett, and MEGAN! I’m sorry I can’t help it but I’m not a big fan of her. She’s desparate to get a guy’s attention and will go to any ends to get them to notice her. I hate that. She even makes moves on Garrett even though he and Beth have been dating almost as long as Tom and I have. But, Garrett’s ok with that but that’s another story. I’m just not sure if I want to go to this faire. I hope Brittany will drive because I really don’t want to be in my car by myself for 2 hours. And for some reason Chanda is infatuated with Megan so I’ve lost my best friend for the day. And I’m sure other people are going and I don’t know who they are. I’m beginning to wonder if this faire will be worth it… what do you think?

0 Free for All: