I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

04 August 2004

Were You Worried About Y2K?

I’m watching I Love the 90’s (1999) on VH1 amd I just started thinking… I was never really freaked out about Y2K. Were you? Did you think that there was gonna be chaos like all the publicity was claiming? Time to remanice about the “good ol’ days”!

I’m getting really sick of Rookie Band Camp. Tomorrow will be the fourth day and I feel like all we needed to teach the freshman everything they need to know was three days. My band directors are uber obsessed with marching band so I’ll have two more weeks of band after this. This week I’ll have been in band for 15 hours, then 19 hours next week, and 19 hours the week after that… gosh, that’s 53 hours of band! Ahhh!
See, I like concert band but I hate marching band. The only problem is I can’t pick which band I want to be in. If you’re in concert band you have to be in marching band. It’s only a quarter versus the semester and a half that concert band happens but still, it’s a lot more work for something I’m not too thrilled to do. Oh well, this is my last year *happy tears*

So, after band Casey and I ran to Taco Bell for some lunch then we came back to my house. Casey showed me how to do some stuff in RollerCoaster Tycoon and I showed him some cheats in the Sims (if anyone ever has any questions about the Sims PM me, I know everything, including a few vital cheats). Then, Casey attempted to fix my CD Burner. Yeah, it didn’t work too well. I have an external burner that my dad bought for the old computer in the basement and we just can’t get it to work. Casey couldn’t fix it either so Andrew’s gonna come over some time to look at it. Someone will someday be able to fix it! Afterwards I did absolutley nothing the rest of the day.. Well, wait! I did get 5 of the tasks I wanted to get done this week done! I have a Dell Pocket PC and it has a tasks list. So, every week I make out a task list with everything I want to get accomplished on it. This week I had 8 tasks and I’ve done 5! Yay! Tomorrow I’ll run all the errands I wanted to run and then I’ll have gotten all everything done! Joy & Rapture. Well, I think I’ll go get a Root Bear.

0 Free for All: