I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

30 July 2004

I'm Leaving on a JetPlane

Well, actually I’m not but today I’m heading back home. I’m spending the last few hours at my uncle’s house before I need to leave infront of the computer. My aunt should be home any minute now and then I think i’m gonna leave so she can get some sleep before her other niece and naphew get here. When I get home I plan to take a nice long bath and veg out the rest of the night. Tomorrow I have a squad leader workshop and I need to be up by 8:00 to be ready for the workshop at 9. That’s only for two hours and I’ll have Sunday off but after that rookie band camp starts then real band camp so my summer is basically over. :( that’s quite sad. Well, I wanna go play with Aga-si and Noon some more before I leave so I know this was a short blog but I’m outta here!

0 Free for All: