I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

07 July 2004

What Decade Would You Pick?

If you could live in any decade, which one would you pick? Personally I think I’d pick… the 70’s! That’s right I Love the 70’s (do doo do dodo doo). I like the clothing (sans high waist pants), like the movies (Star Wars anyone?), & the music (Aerosmith, The Doors, & Led Zepplin). Plus, who could doubt that the 70’s was the time period where The Hobbit was one of the most popular books out there. So when would you choose to live? Living in a castle might be cool but everyone smelled back then *holds nose* But their dresses were so pretty!

Today was a horribly fun day. First of all, one of the girls in my group fell off her bike and flipped over and hit her head on the pavement! Luckily she felt better and I think she’ll be ok. Second, we got hopelessly lost and instead of biking 36 miles we did 48! Yeah, a little tired now. Finally on the way back it starts pouring & I fell off my bike! It’s only a little road burn so I’m ok but I was soaking wet & dirty. But that was the fun part. David and I had a blast laughing about our rotten situation and it made it all that more fun. My words of wisdom for the day: if you’re in a situation that you can’t help & it makes you miserable, just have fun with it! The horrible situation goes away!

0 Free for All: