I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

08 July 2004

Finally! A Busy Day!

Today was a good biking day. We only biked 25 miles and stopped for Fruit & Yogurt Parfaits on the way home. We were the first group back to the bus so we even had time to get frappucinos from the nearby gas station. Yay, coffee! Then when we got home I got a phone call from Storck telling me I have to work this weekend. But at $10 an hour I’m not complaining! Then I ran to MC Sports to get a bathing suit. I have some bikinis but we’re starting canoing tomorrow and I think a onepiece may be more appropriate. So now Nicole has my car because she takes her test tomorrow *crosses finers for her* But at 7:05 me, Chanda, & Carolyn are going to see King Arthur (I’ll let you know if it’s any good). So I finally have some things to do that will make this summer more enjoyable! And the best part is I’m not too tired to do them!

0 Free for All: