I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

06 July 2004

Summer Gym *boo-hiss*

Yeah so here I am sitting back at school on a Mac (I hate Macs) passing the time as the rest of the class catches up. Today we biked 16 miles to some park (uphill, no good) and then went hiking. The hiking was fun but I was sick and tired of biking by the time we got home. The cherries were blessed to me when we got home. Now we have to work on a power point pressintation of poisonous plants & native trees of Ohio. Chanda’s working on the tress and I did the plants. I was done in 30 minutes and now I’M BORED! I feel kinda bad because we only had to do 3 plants but 5 trees so Chanda got more work. But she doesn’t seem to care. Maybe if she gets bored I’ll finish it for her. Oh well, she wants to do it, she only has one more. I need to bring her a dollar tomorrow for the McDonalds we bought. DON’T FORGET ELENTARI! I need to go to Buehlers tonight to pick up groceries for lunch tomorrow. I don’t have much at home but the hard day of bikinbg is done so the rest of gym should be a breeze. I can’t wait to go home and take a shower. Yay for soap! There are som morons sitting at the table behind me. They don’t know how to spell Maple! And the boy seems to be bragging about stuff that no one else would be proud of. Like how his hair use to look and that his brother never got in trouble because his mom would be mad, he was just sick all the time. I don’t get it, oh well. I don’t know how to get accents on Macs so I can’t get on Council of Elrond *tear*. I think I’ll go looking for a better Monkshood picture.

Later Days!

~Elentari

0 Free for All: