I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

05 July 2004

Summer Gym

Well what a wonderful day! Jk, I had to wake up at 7:30 to get to the school by 8. Then we did a lot of boring things like hand out bikes & helmets. The only thing we really did was bike around town and I’ve been doing that my entire life so it was no bid deal. The next three days the days are an extra three hours but we’re just biking Rails to Trails which are old railroads that have been converted to paths. The way Carolyn was talking it sounded like we had to do mountain biking & I don’t think I could handle that. But everything will be ok! We’re going canoing too and camping. Two things I’ve never done so that should be exciting. I’m ready to try these things! But I gotta go, dinner’s ready!

0 Free for All: