I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

01 July 2004

Pirates of the Caribbean

So I got bored so I decided to start this movie. Good, good movie! I’ve always been in love with Disney and I’ve been going to Disney World since I was around 6 months old. I even said my first word at Disney World *cue eerie music* Since then I’ve gona to Disney a total of 6 times. The last being this year with my high school band. So I’ve been going on the ride, The Pirates of the Caribbean all my life. It’s really fun to see the little bits of the ride Disney has thrown into the movie (like the man sleeping on the pigs & the dog with the keys in his mouth being tempted with a bone my the prisoners). I think Johnny Deep did a very good job in this movie, I really think he should have gotten the Oscar. His performance was really spectacular. Disney really does a good job when they want to.

Like at Disney World! I could go on for hours about how wonderful that place is. I don’t really care that I’m a 17 year old girl still in love with a place designed for 5 years olds. I wanna get married there but I think it’ll depend on how financially comfortable I am at that time in my life. The most expensive wedding at Disney costs $70,000! I wonder how much the least expensive wedding costs? Oh well, I guess that’s a while away from this point in my life. I should be worrying more about college then weddings.

This blog is taking me forever to write because I keep stopping to watch the movie. I think I’ll go to watch Jack Sparrow!

0 Free for All: