I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

25 July 2004

Housesitting at the Bennetts

I’m sitting on the Bennett’s computer right now after I finished feeding their cats and fish. I don’t really get paid for this job but every year the Bennett’s go to Canada and for payment I get Smarties (the Canadian kind *yum*) and access to their gaming systems, high speed internet, & hot tub! It’s raining out right now and the hot tub is outside so that’s basically out of the question. When I leave for New York with my aunt in two days (yay) Nicole’s friend Audra will be watching the house. She did it when I went college visiting too.

Today I woke up at 10:30 and almost right away took a shower and went grocery shopping… you know what that means… sushi!!! On of my favorite foods in the world. Then I came home and vegged in the basement. But I did get some things accomplished. I finally reviewed my A.P. Bio terms - something I’ve been meaning to do for ages. And I finished my packing list for my trip Tuesday… at least I think I did. Who knows if I’ll decide to bring anything else. The only thing I really need to do tomorrow is clean my room and reburn my pictures from Europe my uncle wants - my first CD didn’t work for some reason. I need to call my aunt tomorrow too to decide when we’re leaving… I hope as early as possible, can’t miss a single shopping second! Tee-hee. Other then that I think I’ll go back home and play some Roller Coaster Tycoon in the basement!

0 Free for All: