I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

23 July 2004

Where Would You Go?

If you could be teleported to any country in the world right now where would you go?

I would go to New Zealand in an instant! Can we say Lord of the Rings was shot there? I would want to go to the field that housed the Shire, the mountain the Edoras was built on, and the hill that they digitally added Weathertop to. *Sigh* perfect.

I woke up about an hour and a half ago. I ate some breakfast and wrote my thank-you emails to all the tour guides and interviewers from the colleges. Now I’m convincing myself that I smell bad and I really should shower. After that I think I’ll call Tom and play Roller Coaster Tycoon. I also want to start making Avators for my CoE website, I’ll have to get the LotR movies on my computer for some private Merry time! Tee-hee. Well, I have all weekend before I leave for New York with my aunt and I’m not gonna waste it doing things I don’t want to do! This is basically my last weekend before things like the dreaded Band Camp starts! *dun dun duuun* Alright, I really will go bathe now!

0 Free for All: