I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

25 July 2004

I'm Hungry!

Yeah I know I’m so interesting… We have no food in our house since Dad and I had been gone for so long so now I’m sitting at home beginning to think about food but there’s no food in the house! Ahhh!

I haven’t done anything yet today. I woke up at 11:00 (I went to bed at 2:00) and now I’m just beginning to think about showering and food. I need to go check on the Bennett’s house today since Audra knows I’m back but I’m kinda nervous. What if Audra forgot she was suppose to help? I might be walking into a house filled with starving cats and dead fish. The only thing I can think of is the mailbox isn’t bulging with mail so that’s been taken in in the past week. I really hope it isn’t just the mailman stopped delivering mail…

Well, I suppose I better go shower, check on the house, and figure out where I’m gonna get food. Seeya!

0 Free for All: