I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

06 March 2005

Untitled


~~~~Exhausted

This weekend is finally over and I'm enjoying a well earned day in my bed. Tom and I were planning to do something today but I just don't have the energy to get up and motivated.

That's probably a really bad thing, however because I do have homework I need to do. I have an A.P.Bio lab to write, Expos sources to find, a math worksheet to finish, and two books to read. I think a lot of that stuff I'll be saving for tomorrow. I'm almost too tired to lift a finger. Pathetic, I know...

I've done none of that today. I think I'll do the Expos, but the A.P.Bio I won't do until after school tomorrow and the math and books I'll do during school. I just can't concentrait. I've spent all weekend concentraiting and I have a headache to show for it.

Oh yes, I'll also have to write a paper for Marine Biology. But it's only 1-2 pages so I'll be okay. I can probably get that done during classes too. If not, I have three hours after school to get it written. No problem.

I have to start thinking of nice ways to say: "Lady A, you're a bitch." Ned and Chanda have a joke that Chanda's too good for Harvard and she turned it down for Brown. Well, Lady A heard that and she bluntly declared: "Chanda isn't smart enough to get into Harvard." The only problem? Chanda IS smart enough to get into Harvard. Harvard CALLED Chanda requesting she apply. Conclusion: Lady A has gone too far and calling her students (direct quotes) "Bitch, dumbass, and stickshit" is inappropriate regardless of the circumstance. So, I'm planning to write her a, polite, annonymous note telling Lady A to shape up and realize she can't treat her students, who look up to her, like that. I'm considering sending a copy to the principal but I don't know if that's neccessary. She just needs to think about what she says before she says it!!!

0 Free for All: