I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

08 March 2005

Picture of the Duos!!!


~~~~Enthusiastic

*Sing to 'Leaving on a Jet Plane'...*

"I'm wishing for a snow day..."

Alright, I know that's pathetic since I just had a snow day but I'm a senior! It's in my blood!

Yesterday Chanda brought in pictures from the State Speech Tournament. I had so much fun there. I met a ton of friends and hopefully that'll last a while. Here's a picture of all the Duos:



I emailed this picture and this one:



To all my friends. Chanda and I are talking about Duo party. That'd be sooo much fun! Just imagine... Seeing Jeff, Jay, Ashley, and Mark in normal street clothes, no suits! *gasp* That's just insane! Just for shits and giggles, can anyone guess which one is me? You only have three girls to guess from... good luck!

Well, my O.D. on caffeine is making me jittery... I'm ready for lunch, I need sustenance.

0 Free for All: