I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

04 March 2005

Welcome to the World of Competitive Speech


~~~~Getting Sleepy

Oh goodness what a weekend this will be. I really want to do well since this will be my last tournament EVER! However, I really don't think I will. Skye and I aren't fantastic and this is states... So we should be doing fantastic. *Sigh* oh well, I guess I have a terrible weekend ahead of me. The first round starts in 20 minutes. I'll update later...

Now I'm sitting here waiting for my second round to begin. Oh my goodness I feel so scandalous blogging during a round. Some one actually was caught listening to their iPod during a Littles round. I can't believe some one would totally zone out on a piece like that...

Well, I know what you're thinking... "so you think that's disrespectful but you're on a Pocket PC right now."

Okay, you caught me. There's probably no difference between me and 'iPod boy' but I really am paying attention. Right now I'm watching "An Infinite Ache." They're good but we could beat them if we really wanted to. Last round we hit 3, count 'em THREE national qualifiers. That's half the competitors we hit last round. This round looks a little more hopeful!

HERE WE GO!!!

0 Free for All: