I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

27 January 2005

I Really Should Be Reading


~~~~Tired

What a week! I'm so glad it's almost over. It may have gone by fast but at the same time it took forever. I did so much... almost too much in the course of four days. But it's almost over and since I don't have a speech tournament this weekend... *throws confetti* it should be a relatively enjoyable weekend. Chanda and I will probably see Phantom of the Opera and we might go up to Legacy Village to get her an iPod mini too. Although, I'll be driving! Her car isn't really in the best of condition right now. Darwin Jr. will fit this situation just fine!

So the only homework I have left now is to read The Iliad and my Humanities book. We're on book 5 in the Iliad (right in the think of the goary battle) and chapter 4 of my Humanities book (the Greeks). I'm not a big fan of the Greeks... maybe it's because I always am more sensitive toward the Trojans during the Trojan war but the Greeks did start the first democratical society (Athens to be exact), Homer was Greek (the Odyssey and the Iliad are great works), and they were a Pagan society... gotta stand up for that! I do tend to like the Romans better. I might just really like Aenas though... come on! He battled with Troy, was the founder of Rome, and was the son of Aphroditie... aka GORGEOUS! Oh if only I could see him now... I bet he'd look something like this...



*Tee-hee!*

0 Free for All: