I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

23 January 2005

You Know What's An Amazing Movie?


~~~~Lazy

Troy! It's one of the bestest movies ever! I bought it on Friday and I can't stop watching it. I can't believe people think Alexander the Great is a better movie! It has no plot while Troy is all about love! *Sigh* it's sooo beautiful. I mean, just look at him...



I'm normally not a Brad Pitt obsessor but he was amazing in Troy. The love story of Achilles and Briseis is swoonable (yes, I'm making that a word). I know Troy is "historically inaccurate" to the true Iliad story. I mean, Menelaus dies, Achilles lives to see the sack of Troy, Helen stays Helen of Troy and doesn't go back to Sparta. But then again, it's a myth anways and no one knows what truly happend. So we can tell the story anyway we see fit (in my opinion).

I might also be obsessed with Troy right now. Between the movie, the book I read (the Firebrand), and reading the Iliad in Latin II I'm getting my overdose of Trojans. It's still totally ok with my though! Once I finish the Iliad I'll have to sit down and evaluate all three stories. See which one I like the best... then again,the other two can't compete with the movie... Orlando Bloom, Sean Bean, Bradd Pitt, AND Eric Bana! It's perfect... well, it does need Dom ;)

I finished my Humanities! I never thought I'd do that... Humanities was suppose to be my "blow-off class" but it's more work then even expos. That may also be because I'm very passionate about the topics we're discussing. Ancient Greece up to the Renaissance, this should be enlightening for me and it should help me prepare for next year (major in cultural Anthropology). But I didn't do my Marine Biology (bad Elentári). Oh well, I still have after school tomorrow... Muddy Waters is open again tomorrow so I think I'll go hide down there.. after LOVELY speech of course. But I'll survive if coffee's on the other end of the deal!

0 Free for All: