I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

16 June 2010

Obama Has the One Ring?

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Respect My Authoritah
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party


Dear President Obama,
I have been your biggest supporter.  I campaigned for you, I voted for you, I stuck with you.  But I'm starting to see some similarities in your presidency and some predecessors that really begins to make me question you.
But I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.  If Jon Stewart is correct, you have just been seduced by the power of the One Ring.
So come on Mr. Obama, be Frodo.  At the end have the power to let the ring go into Mount Doom.  Destroy it once and for all so you can become a leader worth remembering.
Maybe that's what Joe Bidden's role is in all of this.  He has to be the Gollum to chew off Frodo's finger to make sure the Ring goes into the fire?

1 Free for All:

You May Say that I'm a Dreamer said...

Hahaha that is so funny and I think I love you even more, if that is possible, for writing that out!