I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

14 May 2009

A New Chapter


~~~~ Hopeful

I can't believe school is over. I will never be an undergraduate at Miami again. My grades even came in so now I KNOW it's over. I passed. My diploma's in the mail. I don't know how to process this. Four years ago I thought this day would never come. College seemed like a lifetime, not a stepping stone. But it's over. I'm off to Cincinnati for school. I will excel in this program. Hopefully I have a job at the Museum Center. It would be wonderful to work at a place that I a) am passionate about the environment, b) would be good at, and c) would help me further the career of my dreams. This would be it. The brink that starts a whole new life. And on top of that I have a fantastic boyfriend who I love. I thought this feeling would never be mine. I have a home, opportunities, and maybe even a future. Miami was great. The life I lived there I will never forget and has made me the person I am today. But this next chapter may be even greater.

Love and Honor.

0 Free for All: