I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

23 May 2009

I Need a Job


~~~~ Anxious

Yep. Basically that's about it. I really really really need a job. Cincinnati's great. I could easily make this my home and living with Sue and Laura is more than I could ask for. But I really really really need a job. Fuck you economy. There are so many postings online. I can't believe I've applied for over 15 jobs and have only heard back from one. Granted, most of those have been in the past few days and I completely forgot this was a long weekend. But still. SOMEONE CALL ME BACK!!! The Museum Center's still an option apparently. I need to call them Tuesday. I still have hope but this transitional period sucks and I just want some action. My funds are not hurting yet but if it time and they will.

We went to look at the house today. It was perfect. I would love to live there, even if it was temporary. The basement is totally livable if I stay away from the door and invest in a space heater... which I could possibly steal from my parents. It would be nice to have my own space, especially for Matt, and the area is just so... homey. I hope she gets it.

After a little miscommunication we are definitely going to the Indians game tomorrow and then up to Dayton that night. It'll be nice to get away for a little bit and I love spending time with Matt's family and love love love spending time with Matt (of course). I know I probably shouldn't spend the money but we'll be stingy and I need the relaxation. I know everything will work out for the best but I hate this inbetween time when I have no idea what's going on. Answers are my friend.

0 Free for All: