I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

13 December 2007

I Said I Wanted a Dæmon!

5 Free for All:

MABrock1980 said...

Ooh, how do I get a dæmon?!

elentari said...

click on my little boxy thingy! you don't have to take the quiz that goes along with it... i don't think, you know since we know each other sooo well ;) but i mean i think you should because then my dæmon might change and that's the best part!

MABrock1980 said...

Hurrah, I changed your Dæmon! And now have one of my own :)

By the way, how do you do that 'æ'? I'm having to copy and paste yours.

MABrock1980 said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.