I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

06 September 2007

Feel the Rain on Your Skin


~~~~ Apathetic

The one thing that makes me sad about coming back to school is that I never seem to have enough time to post here. I always eventually adopt a bit of a routine to allow me to get all the things I want to do but since this is only the third week of school I've almost figured it out, but not quite. I have managed to finally get ahead in my work just like I always like to do. I have a job interview tomorrow for the Athletic office and I hope it goes well. I want to go to Scotland to see Chanda!

This weekend was awesome. I skipped my last two classes of the week and drove to Phiadelphia and Washington DC. It was suppose to be nine hours to Philly but mapquest hardcore screwed me over and I ended up in DC so it was actually about an eleven hour drive. *Sigh* But it was great to see Sasha and UPenn was really pretty. Saturday I caught a train out of the city to see Allison at Bryn Mawr. Her campus looks like Hogwarts! We watched Blades of Glory (so funny) and played Kingdom Hearts... yeah, once I have money I'm buying a Playstation 2 and Kingdom Hearts. We had dinner at a local Italian restaurant and of course I ran into Emma and other Sasha. Awesome. Then I went back to Penn for the night and Sunday morning Sasha took me to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. I'm glad I can say I saw them once but I'll never to see them again. Then I said bye to Sasha and headed to DC. It wasn't a bad drive... about 2 and a half hours but I did end up on the other side of town. But Dan got me on the right track and parking was free at DC so I can't complain too much! We watched Pirates 3 in the middle of his campus, ate Pita Pit, and then Dan took me on a tour of the monuments at 1 in the morning. The monuments stay open and lite all night so it was a lot of fun. I saw the World War II monument which was new to me and exciting. Then we went back to his apartment and watched Speed with his roommate. Oh my god. That was such an awfully bad movie! Monday we had breakfast, talked to Katie on Skype, and got coffee. Then I headed home. The road was blissfully empty and the trip home was uneventful. I had such an awesome weekend and I really hope I get to see all my AUC friends soon. I miss them a lot sometimes.

But now I'm ready to start an awesome year at Miami.

0 Free for All: