I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

24 September 2007

Don't Breathe Too Deep


~~~~ Sick

Efx2 came back but I decided to stay here. I spent too much time moving all my posts over here to turn around and do it elsewhere. Hopefully Bebbet will keep reading my blog here since he was the only one I really kept up with on efx2. :)

So school is going as it normally does. I hit a bit of a roadbump today but hopefully I'll be able to start my week right... tomorrow. In Italian class tomorrow I need to meet up with my groupmates to work on our skit. Italian is nothing like it normally is. I don't know anyone in the class and they're all so... judgemental. I miss my old Italian classmates. I just want this semester's Italian to be over with! But after this skit it should be better... I can hope. Parent's weekend is this weekend. Honestly, the only reason I'm looking forward to them coming is a chance to get a free week's worth of groceries. Grocery shopping is so expensive and I'm running out of money really quick. Hopefully I'll get a new job being the "secretary" for the Speech and Debate team. Two jobs could make a decent amount of money. I work the football game this Saturday and I'm really excited for that!

Last Friday Lindsay bought Super Mario World for our Super Nintendo and I've fallen in love with it again. Super Nintendo is one of the few things I can excel in. I think I'll go play some more!

P.S. I think he's cute:




















Currently Watching: Family Guy

3 Free for All:

MABrock1980 said...

I was always in the SEGA megadrive/genesis camp, myself :D

Keith has reinstigated post-restore, so it's not like you have to go through the whole copying and pasting thing again...

elentari said...

Stop tempting me!

MABrock1980 said...

hehe - sorry.

but post tracking has just been reinstated and Keith's working on comment tracking, too.

Just in case you're interested...