I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

02 October 2006

Just a Kindly Hand Extended


~~~~ Calm

Back at school. Now that I've been to classes I feel in sync again. Yesterday was weird. I hate adjusting. I also hate confrontation but go figure. It's not like I should care so much. We hardly ever speak. It's just that when we do I remember him and I begin to think "what if..." But it isn't like I want a future with this guy... just think of his life plans right now. But of course, why does it even matter because he has that wonderful girl to support him and "allows him to follow his dreams."





Gold hair with a gentle curl
That's the girl he chose
And Heaven knows
I'm not that girl...

Applications to AUC were officially due yesterday so now it's time to start crossing my fingers...

0 Free for All: