I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

01 November 2006

I Need Help Believing


~~~~ Stressed

So much taking on Wednesday. Just one more class and an Italian group and I should be done. But it still felt like an awful lot. I have to deal with the stress of scheduling but I'll probably not even use the schedule. Grrrr.... I mean if I don't get into AUC I'll need classes for next semester. However, I have every intention of signing up for the bare minimum of credits! I'm gonna be extremely emo if I'm not in Cairo next semester.

Other then that I guess it was a same old same old Wednesday. Went to classes, had lunch at Bell Tower, took a Geology Exam. Kinda want it to be the weekend so I don't have to do anything. Yup, for the first time in like a month I have no plans! Woooo! I kinda want to spend Saturday and Sunday in bed but I'm sure that'd get old after like 5 minutes. The weather's getting icky and it's getting dark early. I feel winter coming on but I kinda want it to just be December. Getting ready for the holidays. Spending half the month here with my friends, the other hald at home with my other friends and family. Now that Samhain's over the next thing I have to look forward to is Yule. And that could come fast enough!

0 Free for All: