I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

16 October 2006

Hot Hot Hot Sweat Sweet


~~~~ Sore

So not many people expect to come back to their dorm room after a weekend at home and find it SOAKING WET! ... yeah, I did. Apparently there was a leak in the roof above me and it leaked into my room. Imagine a waterbottle condesating after you take it out of the fridge... yeah, imagine that, but COVERING my room. It was maddness! I seriously thought a sprinkler had gone off or something. So I had to sleep in Stephanie's room last night because they took away my mattress and my floor was still wet. It was a very hard floor! So, I'm sore. But I have a mattress now, my room is officially dry, and I kinda want to just curl up in bed right now...

It turns out our Spamalot tickets aren't for this week... they're for next. Which is fine... I'm gonna have a crazy wonderful week next week. First Spamalot, then the Flogging Molly concert, then Mom's coming to and we're seeing the Steve Miller Band and shopping (and she's paying :) ). Score! So now tomorrow is relatively uneventful.. with the exception of Dancing With the Stars :) *tee-hee*

0 Free for All: