I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

18 October 2006

but at this moment, all he knew was wood scented with missed opportunity


~~~~ Content

Oh Wednesday, how you torture me so. They're always so long and so jammed-packed. This is my one and only moment to catch me breath and it's a grand total of 15 minutes long. I have to go to a geology exam, then come back here, work some more, go to history discussion group, work some more, get dinner, work some more!, work out, take a shower, and watch Lost. I know, I'm superficial and Lost is just as important to me as homework... I need to sort out my priorities! Lindsay and I made exciting plans for Friday though so I'm pretty okay with life. Well... exciting for us. We're going to see the Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D. Then we're going to paint coffee mugs at one of those firing pottery places. It'll be fun. I'm looking forward to it. Room is still dry, which is a good thing. It's not really that cold outside but it's freezing in here. And, of course, the heat won't work. Got my absentee ballot today. STRICKLAND FOR GOVENOR!!! I think I might affiliate myself with the democratic party and just get it over with. Let's be honest, it's not like I really vote anything else...

Well, now I have 10 minutes to relex before this exam...

0 Free for All: