I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

14 September 2006

There is No Better Time Then Now


~~~~ Sick

Oh do I feel disgusting. Just out of Arabic. Took my first exam. It went okay. I didn't know how to write Marhaba or Ahlan. So I just kinda sounded it out. It isn't right. I hope I got all the alphabet dictations right. I just say the alphabet so much different in my head then he does. I know his way is right, obviously, but my biggest problem right now is hearing exactly what he says. I never quite hear him right... if that makes any sense. Right now I should be working on my Arabic since I'm in the language lab but I'm not. My Alif Baa DVD doesn't work, it's all scratched up... I bought it new! I'm gonna try to burn a copy of Stephanie's DVD but is more than likely copy-writed so I'm not sure what to do. I did a lot of my Ahlan wa Sahlan but then I got to two-way connectors we haven't talked about in class so I'm not sure if I should keep going. So I stopped. It's Thursday. I won't have Arabic again until Monday. Life will go on. When I get out of here I need to go to the library. My new book is in *yay* Finally finished the Dune series. Really, it wasn't that good. Some people really like it but it just didn't hold my attention. I'm finally gonna finish the Barry Hughart series. Eight Skilled Gentlemen is up. Now this series I do like! I'm kinda glad I'll have some time to kill before Italian because then I can start it! After Italian I need to call Storck to make sure he sent in my letter of recommendation. Is it weird that I'm nervous to call him? Then Steph and I are going to the Geology Museum... joy and rapture. Then I get a break. I still have some reading to do and I really should finish my Italian I get assigned today, but I will just sit back and relax in my dorm while I do it. I kinda wanted to go to the rec but if I don't feel any better there's not a snowballs chance in Hades I'll be going. After that a girl from Classics and I are going to the library to study, then I'm having some tastey calzones, then wonderful geology lab. All I ask? Is that Napoleon reads the answers to us like he's been doing the past two weeks. This lab is totally worthless. But once I finish it no more science. EVER!

0 Free for All: