I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

20 September 2006

The Images Breathe New Life Into My Body


~~~~ Rejuvenated

My new addiction? Yoga! I just started seriously doing it and it feels great. Doing it on my own means I don't have to take it seriously but I can enjoy it. My favorite pose? The reclined butterfly! *yay* I just finished and I feel great. Even though it's Wednesday and I had six classes today and tons of homework doing Yoga for 50 minutes makes everything feel better. And, once more, since I do it on my own, no one laughs at Yoga. I mean, I don't take it so serisouly that I believe I'll live forever or something since I'm doing it. I just want to get back to being as flexible as I was when I was a dancer and cheerleader. Oh, I feel great.

Storck sent in my letter of recommendation. I'm talking to Holly all the time about AUC. She's helping me just as much as Mamie. Holly told me that she has great confidence in me and that I'll get into AUC with no problem :) *tee-hee*

Went to the Art and Architecture Library to do my work tonight. That building is amazing! I'll be going there from now on!

I feel so super fantastic! Annnnnd Grey's Anatomy premieres tomorrow so I have that to look forward to too!

0 Free for All: