I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

24 September 2006

I Have Carved a Space for You


~~~~ Sleepy

Finally managed to get drunk this weekend. Really? Not worth it for me. It takes too much alcohol over too little a period of time to make that a common occurance. Oh well. It was worth a shot. Today was very quiet. Tried to get some work done. Failed. Sat around and read a Cosmo. Went and tried to get Calzones with Steph but, of course, they ran out right before me... oh well. Life goes on. Now I really should be studying some more for my arabic quiz tomorrow morning but I just kinda want to read Harry Potter. I know, I've read it like a million times but, hey, I like the books, and I might as well read them again. Tomorrow I have to go see Dr. Mark Peterson about talking to my parents when they come down for Homecoming weekend. I can't believe I'm going home next weekend. It's all so rushed. Yesterday I went shopping and bought three pairs of Family Guy socks (Stewie, Peter and Brian), a boondock saints shirt, and an adorable Stitch pillow. Soooo cute. I spent waaaay too much money but I guess I'll deal. Then I came home to see Flogging Molly is coming to Columbus in October! Super Score! Flogging Molly the 25, Spamalot the 17th. What could be better?

0 Free for All: