I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

24 July 2006


~~~~ Hungry

I can't believe I go back to school in less than a month. I'm so ready but school has become this almost dream to me. I'm having lunch with Nicole tomorrow. I think she might have some questions about school. I asked her mom where she was staying and she didn't know. I wanna know if she's on East Quad and if I can mooch East Quad Delivery from her every once in a while!

Saturday Steph, Laura, Danean, and I went to Cedar Point. Still haven't been on Millenium Force or Top Thrill Dragster. I really don't want to ride Top Thrill Dragster but I'm hoping if Lindsay and I go this Thursday I can finally make Millenium Force. I think I'll skip the Mantis though. It's not a terrible coaster of anything but really I'm just not a fan. I'm glad Steph really liked the raptor, I think everyone likes that ride. Honestly though, the best part of the entire trip? Reading all the name tags to see where all the workers are from. Cedar Point has an international program where they bring in workers for the summer from all over the world. It was fun to guess what the nametags said from far away then to get close enough to read them. So yeah, hoping to make it back to Cedar Point this Thursday and I really hope the Indians win this Wednesday.

My potential Mr. Darcey is getting more and more potential. I probably shouldn't get my hopes up though. He lives here, is younger, and probably isn't even interested in me. Oh well, it's fun to dream. And unlike SOME people *cough cough* I'm not willing to get into another relationship just a few months after a VERY long term ended. Not that I'm pointing fingers or anything...

0 Free for All: