I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

04 April 2006

Tomorrow...


~~~~ Tired

Tomorrow is a lot of things. Tomorrow in one month I'll be leaving Miami for the summer. May 4th I go home. Gosh, that's so soon. Tomorrow I have some important things to decide. But tomorrow Brokeback Mountain also come out on dvd... *cheers* :D

Today was too much. I woke up at 8:15 and went to Western Civ. We talked about the Russian Revolution... oh can my professor get excited when we talk about anything having to do with Russia! Then I did my history homework in the library until Italian. Sante happily announced that sooner than later the entire world would be speaking English and we are infact learning Italian for nothing and he has wasted his entire life teaching a language that will be gone someday. :confused: He was kidding... I think. Then it was cold and rainy and overall quite yucky so I got a grilled cheese sandwhich and tomato soup from Bell Tower... yay for comfort food! :laugh: After lunch was English where we talked about illegal immigration... that's one issue I don't have a deifinite stance on. Those people need help and I want them to come here and find opportunities. But they are illegal maybe it's just the bad connotation of the word. Or maybe I just think the government should make the U.S. Citizens test easier because I took a practice version of it (it was online, I wondered if I could pass it since I was born here and will never know) and I've lived here all my life and I still failed. :( Now, how are people who are just coming here to find better opportunities suppose to invest the time, effort, and money to take the test and become a U.S. Citizen? I feel bad for them and I think they should be allowed to stay. That's my story.
Anywhoo, then I went to the library to get homework done and start studying for my Botany Exam that's tomorrow. Three hours and one Bell Tower smoothie later I had all my homework done plus a pretty extensive study guide for my exam. Then I went to the review session for Botany and after that got a sanwhich from the market for dinner. I'm feeling pretty good about this exam. Most of this stuff is still review from A.P. Biology so I just need to keep it fresh in my mind and I'll be good to go. Probably gonna go take a shower soon. I guess I'll be going to bed early tonight because I've run out of things to do. The Story of the Stone is just as good a book as Bridge of Birds and I may finish it tonight. But then Eight Skilled Gentlemen isn't in yet so I might not have a book to read! :p That's a travesty for me!

0 Free for All: