I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

09 April 2006

I Met Anthony Rapp


~~~~ Relaxed

Oh it was one of the best experiences of my life! I've been following Rent since I was in the fifth grade and Anthony Rapp has always stood out to me as one of the best actors in the entire production. And he actually came to Miami and I got to hear him speak and read parts of his book. Then he offered a book signing and he signed my book. "hi Megan - Anthony Rapp" And then I stuck my hand out there and said "It was nice to meet you" and he shook it! Seriously my life has been changed forever, is that bad? The experience has been marked forever in history here. Unfortunatley, Steffie couldn't get her camera to work when I approached him so there's no momentous marking of my visit with him but the nice little scribble in my book is all I need.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Seriously? I was that close. Enough said.

0 Free for All: