I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

24 April 2006


~~~~ Satisfied

What a summer so far. I got a job at Tumbleweed. I'm a hostess. The money isn't that great but it isn't the Wooster Brush Company so I don't care. I haven't heard back from BW3's yet but I'm thinking I might take the job there too. I don't think I'll be working as many hours at Tumbleweed as I would like and I think I'd be working at the same time at either place so I might be able to handle it. We'll see when they call. I'll ask what times and how many hours they'd be expecting me to work and if it seems to work out I'll take it. Plus, if I end up hating one place or the other I could always quit and still have a job.

I have come to one conclusion though. I make bad decisions during the summer. Thank you for listening.

I want to go to Cedar Point and an Indians Game this summer. Those are my big plans. In other words, I'm gonna be working A LOT.

Season Finale of Lost in two days :) I can't wait to see what happens.

I have over 30 credits now so I can apply to AUC :) Oh I'm so excited!

0 Free for All: