I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

23 April 2006

The Light of the Fading Star


~~~~ Cold

What a weekend! Friday we went to Johnny Rockets for dinner. Yum, I love their egg salad sandwhiches! Then we shopped around the Cincinnatti Mills Mall. I spent entirely too much money on one hand but on the other hand I did only buy a pair of cropped pants and flip flops. I think it's because I paid for dinner I feel like I spent too much. That won't be happening again. I love my cropped pants though. I have to get some more of those. Then we came back to MU and went to a beach bash. It was fucktastic. We tie-dyed t-shirts, got henna tatoos (I finally got to get one on my hand... vines in honor of the Green Man), and won a fish for Steffie! She named him Che. He's a little goldfish and oh-so adorable. The best part? It was alllll free! Sometimes MU loves us and sometimes it doesn't. Friday night? It loved us! Then we came back to the dorm and watched the Newsies. Saturday we went to Bob Evans for breakfast, washed the tie-dyed t-shirts we made, watched Lost, went to Panera Bread for dinner, went to Old Navy and a book store in Hamilton (I didn't buy anything, you should be so proud of me), and got a little lost coming back home. The Mapquest directions were a little confusing and we ended up going two wrong ways before we figured it out but we got home and that's all that mattered. Then we came back to MU and had a bonfire. Good for the soul! :D Then we ate ice cream and watched some more Lost. We haven't done much today. We're going to Kofenya later to work on some homework and a double soy white mocha is definitley calling me but we have to wait until Steffie gets back from dance. I really think I need to get out of this room! I don't have much homework to work on but there is a paper due Wednesday I could get started on and some other misc. things to do but nothing imperative. So yeah, all-in-all a good weekend. I can't believe this was the last normal weekend. I only have 11 days left. Two days and I'll be in the single digits. That's so weird.

0 Free for All: