I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

02 January 2006

Happy New Year Everyone!


~~~~ Indescribable

I hope everyone had a good New Years Eve. Mine was pretty good. I went to see Memoirs of a Geisha and that was good. I really liked it and I think I want to read the book now. Although, Carolyn said that it wasn't a real Geisha and it was written by some dude. That's a little disappointing. Ate a Steak and Shake for dinner. Side-by-side Mocha Vanilla Milkshakes? Very good! Then I sat and watched the ball drop at midnight and sipped bubbling grape juice. I didn't go to sleep until 3 am so I didn't wake up today until noon. Now I plan just to sit around. Currently I'm munching on some Hershey miniature chocolates and watching I love the 90s on VH1. I hope tomorrow I can make it to the Apple Store to have my iPod fixed. Andrew thinks that there's something wrong with the connection between my battery and the rest of my iPod but that the battery is still probably dead. Why the hell does this always happen to me? Grrrrrr! I should work out for a little bit today though and hopefull finish Fellowship. I feel like it's taking me entirley too long to finish Lord of the Rings this time. Oh well, I'm dragging it out this time... making it last, right?

0 Free for All: