I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

11 December 2005

24 Hour Quiet Hours Will Kill Me in the End


~~~~ Drained

I can't believe it. It's 5:14 on a Saturday afternoon and I've already been yelled at twice for being "too loud" during quiet hours. I HATE 24 hour quiet hours. NO ONE is studying right now nor will they start until sometime tomorrow. I strongly dislike Miami RA's enforcement of corridor policies. Grrrr.

Today has been a good day. I woke up at noon and Steffie and I went to Erickson for brunch. We had never been and the food had actually been very good. Then we had our secret santa gift exchange. Tierionna was my secret santa and she got me a Miami tote and a little stuffed frog. Verrrry cute! I think Lanita liked her gifts too. I mean, I got her chocolate, you can't really go wrong there. Then Steffie, Marissa, and I went to the Rec. Nothin special. We just did some abs, lifted weights, and I got a bike for half and hour. I feel pretty good and I think I should go with them more often. The idea of working out always makes me not want to especially do it but if I get off my lazy ass and actually work out I find it very enjoyable. So then I showered and here I am. Tonight we're going to a Miami Hockey game. I'm not sure who they're playing but it should be good! Right now though that's all I want to do. Right now I'm so sleepy I just want to curl up and vegitate. Maybe that's what I'll do until we leave.

Flogging Molly comes to Cleveland in February. I wonder if I could find someone to go with me...

0 Free for All: